onsdag 27. januar 2016

.

So much has happened this last week. I don't know how much I can or should tell you guys. One of those days it was so hot that everything is a blur. I remember going to town and when we were driving home we crashed all of a sudden and I don't remember much after that. All I know right know is that I should probably stay undercover for a while.

Then Jay died. No, he didn't die. He was killed. Who would do something like that? Who could kill a man who have never really done anything wrong and even served our country. I don't know how to feel about it. I should probably be sad and cry over him, but should I do something more? In theory we were nothing more than just friends and I don't feel like it is appropriate of me to be devastated. Anyways I can't help being mad at the person who killed him and being mad at me that I let him take the blame for driving the car that night. I think I should at least had the chance to say goodbye tho him at his funeral. I can never undo that and that's something I will always regret.

Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar