onsdag 13. januar 2016

Introduction to my life

Hi, everybody and welcome to my blog. First I want to tell you a bit about myself. I am woman living on the East Egg. I grew up in Louisville, but have now moved to the East Egg, where I live together with Tom Buchanan, whom I am now happily married to. At least I used to be happily married. I don't feel like I can say that this is true anymore. I can still recall the night before our wedding. I wept and cried my heart out. Insisting that I had changed my mind. Then my friend Jordan and my mothers maid got me into a cold bath, clearing my mind and making me ready for the wedding. The next day I married him, but soon after I started to feel like something was wrong. I am still burdened by this feeling.
Me and my husband Tom
Picture taken from: http://quotesgram.com/tom-and-daisy-buchanan-quotes/#S27gORcPVj

I am so sorry for rambling about my personal feelings. I think maybe I should tell you more about how my life is going now.

Today my cousin Nick came over for dinner. He's a good listener and I really feel that I can tell him things about my life that I might not tell others. I always know that he is there to listen and he never judges me. At least not to my face. Because of him being a great listener, he also has a lot of stories to tell. All sorts of people are spilling their guts to him at all times. He's like a safe rock in an ocean of judgmental people. He's the kind of person I feel like I could use right now.

Sincerely,
Daisy

Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar